Our financial advisor coaching is built for behavioral change.
Only you can truly change your business, but you'll need a guide.
Best Practice Sharing
We are hooked on idea collection, compilation, and dissemination.
We don’t work for you, you don’t work for us, we call it as we see it.
We encourage you to set your sights high, and take big actions.
How likely are you to change without a coach?
It’s our mission to see that the most important actions get done.
Plan, execute, and debrief – skills improve with repetition and focus.
Coaching creates consistency with the right behaviors.
Expanding Your Zone
Elite advisors consistently do what many others won’t even try.
Our financial advisor coaching includes...
We work with advisors in transition.
We have the ideas, language, and routines to help you put up bigger numbers. It’s what we do best.
We have systems to help you scale; making certain your practice management keeps up with your business growth.
The best financial advisor coaching gives you more than just ideas; they offer a spark of energy to help you take action.
We’re here to help you build a highly-functional team; setting yourself up for success by modeling the industry’s best.
If you’re a manager or owner and looking to add advisors, our financial advisor coaching can help.
The most successful advisors have mentors. Who's yours?
Our 12-month client averages are strong.
% Reported Improvement
in Sales Skills
% Reported Positive
Increase in Marketing Confidence
% Reported Positive Impact on Growth Rate
% Reported Positive Impact on Career Satisfaction
$3,000 down + $595 per month
Frequently Asked Questions about the Coaching Program
Yes, if you are:
– Serious about growing your business and not looking for a “quick fix”
– Ready to make an investment in yourself and your business
– Willing to embrace financial advisor coaching as part of your team
– Ready to implement daily business development and practice management activities
– Prepared to disrupt bad habits that have been getting in your way
– Open to honest and candid feedback
Quantitatively, our average client triples the amount of new assets they acquire within three years. On an annual basis our average client:
– Brought in over $17MM in new assets
– Added 16.3 new clients
– Increased their production by 22%
Qualitatively, our average client’s perception of their:
– Marketing activity increased by 117%
– Goal focus increased by 116%
– Quality of their pipeline increased by 94%
– Confidence in their marketing increased by 88%
– Affluent sales skills increased by 96%
We are extremely careful in matching you with the right coach. All aspects of a “fit” are considered: personality, goals, experience, expertise and strengths. This match-making is essential for a long standing relationship.
With that said, all of our coaches are industry experts and have completed our comprehensive coaching certification program. However, stylistically, every client’s needs are different.
Your coaching sessions will be both collaborative and instructional, with accountability woven throughout. You and your coach will work together to determine the best way to put structure and discipline around your affluent sales and marketing efforts.
Each session will end with the action steps to complete before your next coaching session. Your next session will begin with a discussion of your progress towards those action steps.
There are many additional resources, all designed to enhance your coaching sessions and accelerate your transformative experience.
Oechsli Learning Center™
You will be given access to our Oechsli Learning Center™ — an exclusive resource for coaching clients.
From your desktop, tablet, or smartphone, access the industry’s best courses on affluent selling, professional alliances, intimate social events, elite teams, LinkedIn, Facebook, and more. We’ve also included over 100 role play videos, The Stephen and Kevin Show, digital copies of Oechsli books, and all of our most popular downloads. This cutting-edge tool is only available to our coaching clients.
Research and More
You also have unlimited access to Oechsli Institute’s home office, whether it’s research reports, PPTs, personal guidance, or specific questions – everyone is committed to enhancing your coaching experience.
Also, because access to the Learning Center is included, we find that this is an excellent way to provide additional training for team members.
– It is based on over 20 years of independent ongoing research on affluent investors, elite financial professionals, elite teams, and more recently social media. We know what the affluent are looking for in a financial professional, the marketing to which they respond favorably, and what they don’t like. We also know what the best professionals and teams do to acquire and develop loyal affluent clients.
– It is customized to your needs. Our tools and resources enables your personal coach to work with you in developing a personal roadmap for your coaching experience.
– Financial advisor coaching is a one-on-one personal relationship. Our coaches become a “virtual” team member.
– Our coaches are industry experts. These are not “life coaches” or failed financial professionals. We pride ourselves on having the best coaches in the financial services industry.
– You have access to a plethora of additional resources that have been outlined.