Regional Rainmaker Rendezvous (R3) | Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network
What is the Regional Rainmaker Rendezvous?
The Regional Rainmaker Rendezvous (R3) is a two-day marketing conference built on the “Best Practices” of the most successful financial professionals in the industry – all based on The Oechsli Institute’s ongoing research. These programs combine over a decade of research on affluent client acquisition (Rainmaking) with the experience of coaching financial advisors since 1978.
Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network (FiNet) stands behind Oechsli’s goal of giving participants a brand new perspective on their business and a new marketing plan to execute. At each of the three regional meetings, the goal is to teach you a unique skill-set that is not being taught in the world of financial services; how to generate new affluent business, in abundance, for the rest of your career.
Join us and…
- Earn 25 Advanced FA Education Credits
- Learn the second opinion and other ways to prospect socially
- Discover what affluent clients want from you in today’s environment
- Broaden your community reach and connect with prospects
- Articulate your Value Statement with clarity and conviction
- Master the personal introduction
- Create a marketing plan that works
- Learn the day-to-day activities of today’s Rainmakers
- Learn who the affluent trust and how they select an advisor
Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network rate: ONLY $500 (Standard Rate: $1,995)
*IMPORTANT: Pricing does not include travel and lodging expenses.
St. Louis Event Registration
August 7th & 8th | St. Louis | The Chase Park Plaza
Address: 212 North Kingshighway Blvd. St. Louis, Missouri 63108
Day 1: 8:00-4:30
Day 2: 8:30-3:00
*IMPORTANT: Event is limited to 30 participants.