Creative ads can't be ignored. They grab your audience's attention.
We have three objectives...
Our photography studio is included.
We thrive when people and the process come together.
Dedicated Digital Ads Specialists
Our Digital Ads Specialists are social network certified and trained in both copywriting and graphic design. They‘re exclusive to financial advisors, so they understand how to find your target market online. In total, they provide a skill set you’ll be excited to add to your team.
A proven process
To begin our work together, we talk through your objectives, target market, and networks of choice. We formalize these discussions into a Digital Marketing Plan that guides our ad decisions moving forward.
Every quarter we meet to determine the right combination of ads to run. We bring our ideas to the table, we take time to hear yours as well, then we build the creative and copy for your review.
We launch new ads once a month, which is long enough for your ads are seen, but not so long they oversaturate. Of course, we keep you informed with the right metrics every step of the way.
Frequently Asked Questions about Oechsli Digital Ads
Why would I choose Facebook over LinkedIn?
- They have a larger user base and the highest daily usage.
- Their targeting is unrivaled – offering life events, wealth estimates, and a host of demographic information.
- It is generally the least expensive way to advertise on social.
Why would I choose LinkedIn over Facebook?
- It’s great for targeting specific industries, companies, or occupations.
- You can target business owners with a minimum employee count.
- It’s more expensive than Facebook, but more precise when targeting professionals.
Why would I choose Google?
- You’re wanting to focus on those with “intent” – you’re appearing for those searching for an advisor on Google.
- You want to appear at the top of the page in relevant Google searches.
- You want to build out your Google My Business.
There are three common objectives with social advertising:
- Awareness Campaigns are all about being top-of-mind when someone finds themselves in the market for a new financial advisor. They aren’t just for new brands, they can be used indefinitely.
- Engagement Campaigns are largely built to drive website traffic. It’s always nice to send prospects to your site, but this strategy also gives you the ability to retarget them with future advertising.
- Conversion Campaigns are great for building a database of qualified contacts. While it’s possible you’ll get some leads that pay off immediately, the bigger play is building your email database and being top-of-mind when people need you.
Your ad spend will depend on a variety of factors – your geography, your target market, and your social advertising objectives. We’re happy to help – it’s one of our specialties!
In general, the more you ask of the networks, the more budget you’ll have to supply. For example, with an objective of awareness, you’re just asking the network to put your ad in front of people. That’s not too tough. For engagement, you’re asking them to put your ad in front of enough people to generate interaction. That’s a little bigger ask. With conversion, you need them to put your ad in front of enough people to find the small fraction willing to complete your lead form. It’s a much bigger ask and requires a much bigger budget.
Our kick-off call is built to frame our work together. We use this as an opportunity to learn about you, your ideal client profile, and your objectives with social advertising. It provides us with enough information to create a written strategy for us to reference and update throughout the year.
Yes, this is an excellent way to increase your reach online. If you would like to run the same ad across different platforms (i.e., Facebook and LinkedIn), we charge $99/mo per ad. If you would like to run a completely different ad, we charge $200/mo per ad.
Your Digital Ads Specialist serves as your primary point of contact. They are responsible for hosting your strategy calls, creating your ads, and monitoring your progress.
Yes, we can run multiple unique ads for you but we charge an additional monthly fee of $200/ad