New Advisor Training: FastTrack for Growth
8-Week Webinar Program | FastTrack for Growth | Next series begins September 1, 2015
Why hassle with old-school training when you can accelerate your growth in the FastTrack program? There is a reason why most new advisors struggle - they are not taught how to do the right activities, the right way, with the right prospects. In each FastTrack for Growth session, you will learn straight from our research, what the Affluent want in their relationship with their financial advisor. You will leave every session knowing the exact action items necessary to grow and flourish as an elite advisor.
Session 1: Understanding the Affluent and Social Prospecting
- Learn the profile of today's affluent (2015 research results)
- The 14 criteria most important to today's affluent investor
- 3-step model for social prospecting
- Use your personal www.RainmakerCC.com account
Session 2: Positioning Statements and Personal Introductions
- Articulate your value to prospective clients
- Re-direct your positioning statement in social circles
- 5 proven introduction scripts to build your pipeline
- Calculate your introduction flow rate
Session 3: LinkedIn Social Selling Techniques
- Build a magnetic LinkedIn profile
- Uncover ideal opportunities through your network
- Advanced searches to find money-in-motion, retirees, business owners, and much more
- Use LinkedIn as the new "cold-calling"
Session 4: Strategic Networking
- Identify groups that attract the affluent
- Make an impeccable first impression in networking groups
- Ask the right questions and quickly build rapport
- Transition your networking relationships into business relationships
Session 5: Intimate Events and The Buzz Factor
- 30+ creative intimate event ideas
- Hold intimate events on a budget
- Spread positive word-of-mouth through Ritz-Carlton service
- How to Surprise and Delight your key relationships
Session 6: Rainmaker Verbiage
- Scripted responses to the most common questions asked of new advisors
- Proactive sales language to ask for the business
- Respond to common objections and stalls
- Have seamless business conversations by personalizing your language to sound like you
Session 7: Strategic Referral Alliances
- 5 first meeting fundamentals with new COIs
- Understanding how to communicate with accountants
- Conducting COI review meetings that stimulate reciprocity
- Taking COIs through your client experience
Session 8: Outside the Box Marketing
- Creative ways to increase brand recognition
- Clever tactics that put you in front of new prospects
- Use technology to create additional touch-points
- Setting goals and committing to action
**All live sessions will be recorded, and emailed to particpants after the meeting.
FastTrack for Growth Includes:
Individual: $495 + shipping for materials
Group: $1000 DOWN + $100 PER PERSON + shipping for materials
Example: For a group of 5, the cost would be $1,500
*Applies to groups with 3+ participants
REGISTER NOW & GET YOUR MATERIALS IMMEDIATELY
What new advisors are saying about our FastTrack for Growth program:
"I've had continued success and results from the FastTrack strategies. Can't thank you guys enough, this was more than worth the investment." - Hugh T.
"I wanted to thank you so much for helping me get involved in the Fasttrack coaching program. The time and expense have been worth it many times over. The format, content and presentations have been topnotch." - Mark C.
"I held a small, inexpensive client event that put me in front of 8 new prospects and an estate planning attorney. The event went great and put some serious new business in the pipeline! I owe it all to the FastTrack program.The idea of even doing the event came to me while listening to the first call. And I doubt that, even if I'd thought of the idea, that I'd have followed through on the idea without the motivation to get out of my comfort zone that the FastTrack program has given me." -Mike P.
"I've had great success contacting CPAs and estate attorneys (the subject of last month's FastTrack session). I'm analyzing an estate attorney's own personal accounts right now ($900k) and will probably get his mother's ($800k) and his mother-in law's ($500k).Also, yesterday a CPA I visited last month called to let me know he is giving my name along with 2 other advisors to a $10 million client of his. Keep on beating the drum of successful prospecting. Your inspiraton is truly appreciated!" -Lee T.