How can we help you?
Please fill out the form and we'll be in touch shortly
Other ways to connect
Still have some questions about...
Yes, if you are:
– Serious about growing your business and not looking for a “quick fix”
– Ready to make an investment in yourself and your business
– Willing to embrace financial advisor coaching as part of your team
– Ready to implement daily business development and practice management activities
– Prepared to disrupt bad habits that have been getting in your way
– Open to honest and candid feedback
– Brought in over $19MM in new assets
– Added 21 new clients
– Increased their production by 22%
Qualitatively, our average client’s perception of their:
– Marketing activity increased by 117%
– Goal focus increased by 116%
– Quality of their pipeline increased by 94%
– Confidence in their marketing increased by 73%
– Affluent sales skills increased by 50%
We are extremely careful in matching you with the right coach. All aspects of a “fit” are considered: personality, goals, experience, expertise and strengths. This match-making is essential for a long standing relationship.
With that said, all of our coaches are industry experts and have completed our comprehensive coaching certification program. However, stylistically, every client’s needs are different.
Your coaching sessions will be both collaborative and instructional, with accountability woven throughout. You and your coach will work together to determine the best way to put structure and discipline around your affluent sales and marketing efforts.
Each session will end with the action steps to complete before your next coaching session. Your next session will begin with a discussion of your progress towards those action steps.
There are many additional resources, all designed to enhance your coaching sessions and accelerate your transformative experience.
Pro Group is a weekly video meet-up of growth-minded financial advisors. Every week the Oechsli crew introduces a new topic for discussion. These marketing ideas, practice management tips, and technology hacks serve as your weekly infusion of best practices.
Oechsli Learning Center™
You will be given access to our Oechsli Learning Center™ — an exclusive resource for coaching clients.
From your desktop, tablet, or smartphone, access the industry’s best courses on affluent selling, professional alliances, intimate social events, elite teams, LinkedIn, Facebook, and more. We’ve also included over 100 role play videos, The Stephen and Kevin Show, digital copies of Oechsli books, and all of our most popular downloads. This cutting-edge tool is only available to our coaching clients.
Research and More
You also have unlimited access to Oechsli Institute’s home office, whether it’s research reports, PPTs, personal guidance, or specific questions – everyone is committed to enhancing your coaching experience.
Also, because access to the Learning Center is included, we find that this is an excellent way to provide additional training for team members.
– It is based on over 20 years of independent ongoing research on affluent investors, elite financial professionals, elite teams, and more recently social media. We know what the affluent are looking for in a financial professional, the marketing to which they respond favorably, and what they don’t like. We also know what the best professionals and teams do to acquire and develop loyal affluent clients.
– It is customized to your needs. Our tools and resources enables your personal coach to work with you in developing a personal roadmap for your coaching experience.
– Financial advisor coaching is a one-on-one personal relationship. Our coaches become a “virtual” team member.
– Our coaches are industry experts. These are not “life coaches” or failed financial professionals. We pride ourselves on having the best coaches in the financial services industry.
– You have access to a plethora of additional resources that have been outlined.
In this series, you’re paying for group calls, not one-on-one advice. If you find yourself in need of a more hands-on approach, coaching is likely a better fit.
Our max video length is five minutes.
Any time during the month however if you turn in a film within the last 4 days of the month the turnaround time will be delayed an additional 48 hours.
Yes, you can pause for one month with no additional charge.
When building financial advisor websites, there are lots of small steps needed to achieve the desired end result. Our process is well-documented and highly detailed. In its simplest form, we start with an intake form and kickoff call that tell us what you’re hoping to achieve. From there, we develop the initial version of your site and provide you with two rounds of revisions to get it dialed in. When compliance has given a final seal of approval, we launch your new website.
Oechsli will design up to 7 pages for you, which includes pages like Home, About, Contact, Process, Services, Resources, etc. Pages like articles and team member bios don’t count towards that total.
We start by sending you a Copy Kit, which is an outline of the text needed for your site, along with some helpful examples. You fill in the blanks, then our copywriters edit and polish your submissions accordingly.
Absolutely, our financial advisor websites are completely editable. Adding new articles, editing text, and adding new team members are all things we’d like you to know how to do. If the edits are more involved (new designs pages or features), we’re happy to do them for you and will give you a reasonable quote for moving forward.
Yes, hosting is part of our financial advisor websites package. We strive for maximum uptime and make regular backups.
If you like cookie-cutter, slim-featured websites, go for it. Otherwise, if you want a high end financial advisor website, we’re a great fit.
Many of our coaches attend the retreat. They help facilitate exercises and provide individual guidance onsite. There will always be someone there to answer your individual questions.