Matt Oechsli is a leading authority on attracting, servicing, and retaining affluent clients. He delivers over 200 presentations a year to groups from Sydney to Singapore to Wall Street – bringing his dynamic and practical message to financial professionals, support personnel, and sales management.
Matt has a tremendous media presence as he’s the longest-tenured columnist for Registered Rep Magazine (20+ years) and is consistently quoted in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and other prominent media outlets.
With an MBA in Marketing from Anna Maria College in Paxton, MA, a BS from the University of Arizona, certification in clinical hypnotherapy, and worked as a counselor of emotionally disturbed youth in New York City, Matt’s background is unique, to say the least.
Matt Oechsli is also the longest standing columnist for WealthManagement.com.
• He collects hats and cowboy boots
• He enjoys tennis, cycling, and personal fitness
• He’s been married 36 years
• He’s always reading a book on history
• He enjoys traveling, especially in Europe
• Matt is a clinical hypnotherapist
• He has three children and two grandchildren.