Kevin Nichols, MBA
Kevin Nichols is the Director of Coaching and Social Media at the Oechsli Institute and the author of The Indispensable LinkedIn Sales Guide for Financial Advisors. Kevin has an MBA in marketing, coaches advisors and teams on social media usage, writes The Social Media Advisor blog and a bi-weekly eNewsletter for WealthManagement.com. He is also the creator of Social Media Prospecting Guide for advisors.
In addition to writing for WealthManagement.com, he has been heavily published on social media marketing for advisors by additional publications such as InvestmentNews, Registered Rep., RIA Central, RIA Biz, and more.
Kevin is a much sought after speaker, trainer and performance coach. Along with his involvement at The Oechsli Institute’s highly-successful Rainmaker Retreats, some of Kevin’s recent social media exposure includes:
- Presenter for Raymond James: Facebook & Twitter Best Practices for Advisors
- Presenter for Cetera Financial Group: Social Selling Secrets of Financial Advisors
- Presenter for ScotiaMcLeod: The Do’s and Dont’s of LinkedIn Branding & Getting Advanced with LinkedIn.
- Presenter for HighTower Advisors: 5 LinkedIn Best Practices for Advisors
- Presenter for Wells Fargo Financial Network: LinkedIn Best Practices for Financial Advisors
- Presenter for Northeast Planning Associates: Social Media Best Practices for Financial Advisors
- Presenter for Merrill Lynch: Social Media 101 Prospecting for Financial Professionals
- Presenter for McGladrey: LinkedIn Best Practices of Early Adopters
- Presenter for The Hartford: Social Media Prospecting for Financial Professionals
- Presenter for Fortigent Forum: Social Media Prospecting or Financial Professionals
- Official trainer for WealthManagement.com Social Media certificate program
- Keynote presenter at Access Advisor Group Symposium: Social Media Prospecting for Advisors
- National speaker for Top Advisor Leadership Summit for NFP: Harnessing The Power of Social Networks
Kevin earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from University of California, Riverside and a Masters in Business Administration from The University of North Carolina at Greensboro.