The Only Affluent Marketing Strategy You Need
by Matt Oechsli | @mattoechsli
“It seems that not all of your peers agree with you on marketing,” Jody stated with that half-smile smirk of someone looking to stir things up. To make certain I took the bait, he followed-up by asking, “So who’s right?”
- Direct mail: 1.2%
- Radio/Television Appearances: 1.2%
- Public Seminar: 1.5%
- Introduced by a friend, family member or colleague: 43.5%
- Referred by another professional: 22.6%
- Various forms of word-of-mouth: 19.7%
- Strong recommendation from someone I trust: 27.9%
- Reputation of the individual: 16.2%
- Reputation of the individual’s firm: 15.9%
- First impression of competency and professionalism: 15.7%
- The Correlation Between Facebook with Clients & More Referrals
- The Stephen and Kevin Show: Episode 50
- Are You Tracking the $1,000/hr Activities that Drive Your Dream?
- The Stephen and Kevin Show: Episode 49
- Interoffice Communication Do's and Don'ts
- The Stephen and Kevin Show: Episode 48
- The ABC Solution to Delegation
- Emotionally Connecting with Clients
- The Stephen and Kevin Show: Episode 47
- Shhh! In Sales, There are Times to be Silent
- The Only Affluent Marketing Strategy You Need
- Skip the CPA Gift Basket this Year
- Is Marketing One of Your Weaknesses?
- Goal Setting is a Mind Game
- Stop Winging Your 1st Prospect Meeting—Use This Framework
- The Stephen and Kevin Show: Episode 46
- Is Your Inner Circle Holding You Back?
- Plant the “Introduction Seed” and Watch it Grow—Scripts Included!
- When You Don’t Know What To Say – Role Play