The ABC Solution to Delegation
by Matt Oechsli | @mattoechsli
New York City:
“Delegation is easier said than done,” remarked Kevin during a recent Q&A session and then asked, “What’s the best practice you’ve seen for delegation?”
Oh, boy — Kevin was in luck. It just so happened that at our Affluent Marketing Symposium a few weeks ago, one of the participants shared a gem with the entire group. It was so simple, yet so powerful, the advisor sharing this best practice had to repeat it at least three times.
A – Autonomous: This task can be freely completed with no follow-up necessary.
B – Briefing: After completing the task, brief me on the outcome.
C – Conversation: Before starting the task, we need to discuss the details.
- How to Let Your Clients Know You’re ‘Open for Business’
- Are You Game for a Feasibility Study?
- The Stephen and Kevin Show: Episode 53
- Instantly Personalize Your Client Experience with 5 Questions
- The Stephen and Kevin Show: Episode 52
- A Philanthropic Way to Get 10+ Referrals Annually
- How to Get Conversational Marketing Working For You
- The Stephen and Kevin Show: Episode 51
- The Correlation Between Facebook with Clients & More Referrals
- The Stephen and Kevin Show: Episode 50
- Are You Tracking the $1,000/hr Activities that Drive Your Dream?
- The Stephen and Kevin Show: Episode 49
- Interoffice Communication Do's and Don'ts
- The Stephen and Kevin Show: Episode 48
- The ABC Solution to Delegation
- Emotionally Connecting with Clients