The ABC Solution to Delegation
by Matt Oechsli | @mattoechsli
New York City:
“Delegation is easier said than done,” remarked Kevin during a recent Q&A session and then asked, “What’s the best practice you’ve seen for delegation?”
Oh, boy — Kevin was in luck. It just so happened that at our Affluent Marketing Symposium a few weeks ago, one of the participants shared a gem with the entire group. It was so simple, yet so powerful, the advisor sharing this best practice had to repeat it at least three times.
A – Autonomous: This task can be freely completed with no follow-up necessary.
B – Briefing: After completing the task, brief me on the outcome.
C – Conversation: Before starting the task, we need to discuss the details.
- The Correlation Between Facebook with Clients & More Referrals
- The Stephen and Kevin Show: Episode 50
- Are You Tracking the $1,000/hr Activities that Drive Your Dream?
- The Stephen and Kevin Show: Episode 49
- Interoffice Communication Do's and Don'ts
- The Stephen and Kevin Show: Episode 48
- The ABC Solution to Delegation
- Emotionally Connecting with Clients
- The Stephen and Kevin Show: Episode 47
- Shhh! In Sales, There are Times to be Silent
- The Only Affluent Marketing Strategy You Need
- Skip the CPA Gift Basket this Year
- Is Marketing One of Your Weaknesses?
- Goal Setting is a Mind Game
- Stop Winging Your 1st Prospect Meeting—Use This Framework
- The Stephen and Kevin Show: Episode 46
- Is Your Inner Circle Holding You Back?
- Plant the “Introduction Seed” and Watch it Grow—Scripts Included!
- When You Don’t Know What To Say – Role Play