Matt Oechsli, MBA
Matt Oechsli is a leading authority on attracting, servicing, and retaining affluent clients. He delivers over 200 presentations a year to groups from Sydney to Singapore to Wall Street - bringing his dynamic and practical message to financial professionals, support personnel, and sales management.
Matt has a tremendous media presence as he’s the longest tenured columnist for Registered Rep Magazine (20+ years) and is consistently quoted in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and other prominent media outlets.
With an MBA in Marketing from Anna Maria College in Paxton, MA, a BS from the University of Arizona, certification in clinical hypnotherapy, and worked as a counselor of emotionally disturbed youth in New York City, Matt’s background is unique, to say the least.
Matt Oechsli is also the longest standing columnist for WealthManagement.com.
Fun Facts About Matt
• He collects hats and cowboy boots
• He enjoys tennis, cycling, and personal fitness
• He’s been married 36 years
• He’s always reading a book on history
• He enjoys traveling, especially in Europe
• Matt is a clinical hypnotherapist
• He has three children and two grandchildren.
- Free Consultation
- Our Coaches
- Social Media
- Frequently Asked Questions