Many affluent clients use Facebook and connecting with them provides their financial advisor with a window into their personal life. Used properly, this is a form of social media...
Videos & Articles
Professionals dread team meetings for a number of reasons: they tend drag on for far too long, aren't very productive, or are—simply put—boring! Productive...
Remember that well-developed marketing plan that filled you with positive energy and visions of success? Yet somehow, someway the wheels came off...
In this episode, Stephen and Kevin discuss some best practices for keeping track of your marketing activities...
Advisors talk with their assistants all throughout the day. There’s a big difference between task-related communication and leadership-driven...
In this episode, Stephen and Kevin share and discuss a simple strategy for handling delegation.
As advisors began to identify the high-priority items that needed their attention, they then had to determine what they needed to stop doing...
Imagine your best clients talking about you behind your back — in glowing terms. This would be a financial advisor’s nirvana...
In this episode, Stephen and Kevin share and discuss 10 interesting tips essential to your personal brand.
No, no—not awkward silence. Don’t sit in prospect meeting idly and wait for the prospect to take the lead. When meeting with a prospect, strategic pauses can...
- The Correlation Between Facebook with Clients & More Referrals
- The Stephen and Kevin Show: Episode 50
- Are You Tracking the $1,000/hr Activities that Drive Your Dream?
- The Stephen and Kevin Show: Episode 49
- Interoffice Communication Do's and Don'ts
- The Stephen and Kevin Show: Episode 48
- The ABC Solution to Delegation
- Emotionally Connecting with Clients
- The Stephen and Kevin Show: Episode 47
- Shhh! In Sales, There are Times to be Silent
- The Only Affluent Marketing Strategy You Need
- Skip the CPA Gift Basket this Year
- Is Marketing One of Your Weaknesses?
- Goal Setting is a Mind Game
- Stop Winging Your 1st Prospect Meeting—Use This Framework
- The Stephen and Kevin Show: Episode 46
- Is Your Inner Circle Holding You Back?
- Plant the “Introduction Seed” and Watch it Grow—Scripts Included!
- When You Don’t Know What To Say – Role Play