In this episode, Stephen and Kevin discuss 10 creative ways to touch base with prospects and a space-saving hack for iPhone users.
Videos & Articles
As you can see from the chart, the differences between financial advisors who received 5 or more referrals from COIs in 2015 and those who received none are quite visible. So, what’s the first...
In this episode, Stephen and Kevin are joined by a surprise special guest and discuss the biggest obstacle advisors face when growing their business.
How do sales people typically stay in front of their non-responsive prospects? Most don’t. If they do, they usually resort to salesy communication like a quick call to...
You and your client’s CPA are professionals in kind. You have mutual clients. Nobody takes a back seat; not you, not the CPA...
In this episode, Stephen and Kevin discuss why you CAN use Facebook to grow your business and the proven strategies to do so.
LinkedIn is a little different; if you see a client there, connect indiscriminately. Facebook is much more personal; you have to earn the right to connect. If I met you at...
In this episode, Stephen and Kevin interview Bill Winterberg of FPPad.com and discuss YouTube strategy, cybersecurity, and pinball.
Advisor.wiki is an exclusive resource for Oechsli Institute Coaching Clients - an “idea portal” built to gather the industry’s best...
Why do financial advisors expect CPAs to refer clients without personally experiencing their level of professionalism and expertise?! This is high risk...
- 10 Creative Ways to Keep Dying Prospects on Life Support
- 5 Astute Questions to Ask a Client’s CPA
- Our Research Cracks the CPA Referral Code
- The Stephen and Kevin Show - Episode 25
- The Stephen and Kevin Show - Episode 26
- The Stephen and Kevin Show - Episode 27
- Earn the Right to Connect with Clients on Facebook
- Are You Ready to Showcase to CPAs?
- The Stephen and Kevin Show - Episode 24
- The DOL Fiduciary – a Gift?!
- The Stephen and Kevin Show - Episode 23
- Next-Level Facebook Stalking for Business
- 10 Affluent Conversation Rules from 1875
- The Stephen and Kevin Show - Episode 21
- Winners Make the Most Mistakes
- Think You Can Relate to NextGen Investors? Answer These Questions...
- Why Facebook Activity Matters: From “Likes” to New Clients
- Less is More
- Who is the Lead Parent?
- It’s Not Just about Golf: The Top 5 Recreational Activities of Today’s Affluent
- Saying a Prayer for the Pretender
- 7 Top Financial Advisor Social Blunders
- 5 Rules for Interacting with other Financial Advisors
- Remarkable Subtle Tactics to Get People to Do Business with You
- Are You a Michelin “3-Star” Financial Advisor?
- Like It or Not – Your Brand is Digital
- The Self-Applied Pygmalion Effect for Advisors