In this episode, Stephen and Kevin discuss creative ways to maximize client and COI birthdays.
Videos & Articles
We recently launched a podcast/YouTube show driven by actual questions from financial advisors...
Summer time is play time for the affluent. And fun social events, whether they’re with clients and prospects or COIs are business development accelerators...
In this episode, Stephen and Kevin discuss 13 differentiatiors for financial advisors and how to discover a prospect's email with RocketReach.
Put your love or hate for The Donald aside for a moment. From a sales perspective, we can all learn from the “playbook” recently released from Trump University...
In this episode, Stephen and Kevin discuss how to transition from cold to warm prospecting methods.
When it comes to differentiation, where does a serious, client-centric financial advisor begin? Differentiating yourself is not a simple exercise. Differentiators must be…
Today’s affluent want a realistic and comprehensive financial plan that will provide them with a roadmap for meeting their...
There are endless articles on what to say when meeting with clients and prospects. But just as important as what to say, is what not to say...
In this episode, Stephen and Kevin discuss 3 common sales objections and responses...
- The Stephen and Kevin Show - Episode 32
- 1 Big Thing to Acquire Affluent Clients and More…
- Good and Bad Sales Lessons from Trump University – Really!
- The Stephen and Kevin Show - Episode 31
- Mixing Serious Business with Summer’s Pleasures
- The Stephen and Kevin Show - Episode 30
- 13 True Differentiators for Financial Advisors
- Your Team’s Most Critical One-Sheet
- 8 Phrases Clients and Prospects Don’t Want to Hear
- The Stephen and Kevin Show - Episode 27
- Do You Need to Upgrade from Financial Planning Lite?
- Next-Level Facebook Stalking for Business
- Our Research Cracks the CPA Referral Code
- 10 Affluent Conversation Rules from 1875
- The Stephen and Kevin Show - Episode 29
- Your Clients' Greatest Motivator
- Are You Ready to Showcase to CPAs?
- The DOL Fiduciary – a Gift?!
- Like It or Not – Your Brand is Digital
- The Self-Applied Pygmalion Effect for Advisors
- The Stephen and Kevin Show - Episode 28
- How “Stopping Short” Could Help Land Your Next Big Client
- “Always Be Closing” for Today’s Advisor