“Forget about the Relationship Management-Relationship Marketing Nexus,” chuckled Bart, “You’ve got the perfect title for your next book...
Videos & Articles
There’s been an extreme paradigm shift regarding marketing to today’s affluent. It’s almost as though everything has been turned upside down...
The most successful financial professionals are able to decode a prospect’s non-verbal cues and adjust to them on the fly. By slowing down and...
In this episode, Stephen and Kevin give their two cents on communicating fees to clients and prospects...
It’s all about rapport. Develop rapport and you win, regardless of which side of the sale you’re on. From the sales perspective, slow down...
Whether you're targeting a certain company, an industry, a profession or demographic, LinkedIn is a great place to niche prospects, determine your connections...
Does your career define you? Think about this for a moment. At first glance, this concept might appear a bit much—being defined by your career. However...
In this episode, Stephen and Kevin show exactly how to build a niche with the world's largest professional network, LinkedIn...
Every successful financial professional I’ve ever met seems to have accountability woven into the fabric of their DNA. It’s a key ingredient in who they are...
Introductions are the most powerful form of word-of-mouth marketing. Our research on elite financial professionals and ...
- 4 Drinks – $40 Million
- Unlearn What You’ve Been Taught About Marketing
- What Is Your Prospect Trying to Tell You?
- The Stephen and Kevin Show: Episode 43
- ‘Service with a Snarl’ from a Beach Bike Shop
- Niche Marketing on LinkedIn
- Here’s Some Million Dollar Questions for You…
- The Stephen and Kevin Show: Episode 42
- Can You Handle the Truth about Accountability?
- LI + FB = Introductions²
- Kiss Practice Management Goodbye
- The Stephen and Kevin Show - Episode 41
- 7 Tips for Building the Perfect Day
- The Stephen and Kevin Show - Episode 40
- How to Speak & Be Heard in Affluent Circles
- The # 1 Event Affluent Clients & Guests Will Attend
- The Stephen and Kevin Show - Episode 39
- Remove Your Earmuffs and Ask for Feedback
- The Stephen and Kevin Show - Episode 38
- Everything You Need to Know About Fees
- Why is Being an Advisor so Tiring?
- The Stephen and Kevin Show - Episode 37
- 5 Tips to Better Decision Making
- Are You Competitive Enough to be Great?
- Smooth Sailing Through the Fee Conversation