Need a process for building relationships with people you don't know, through LinkedIn? Check out this video by Kevin. He shares a few important steps for getting face-to-face with new people.
Videos & Articles
by Matt Oechsli
Las Vegas: “I think we’ve got the service side of the business down pat,” stated Geoff before getting to his...
by Matt Oechsli
“Which of the following professionals would you most likely choose to oversee your family’s finances?” was a question we posed to over 400 affluent investors...
by Stephen Boswell and Kevin Nichols
The Oechsli Institute recently conducted a study of over 1,044 Boomers and Millennials with household incomes of $100,000 or more. The objective was to...
Kevin and Stephen will help you prevent LinkedIn embarrassment! They'll teach you 3 of the most important LinkedIn settings.
Imagine this. A Millennial has to choose between their car OR their cell phone for 1 week. Which do you think they'd choose? Stephen tells you in this video.
by Matt Oechsli
Naples: “All of this market volatility is bad enough, but the media keeps fueling the fire and stirring up the...
When was the last time you went out of your comfort zone, and asked a personal contact to do business with you? Stephen challenges you to ask yourself some tough questions about your social...
by Stephen Boswell & Kevin Nichols
We train advisors all over the US and Canada – in markets big and small – and we occasionally hear from smaller market FAs who say, “my situation is a...
- Improving Communication Within a Team
- Mapping Your Social Network
- Less is More
- 2 Words and 1 Phrase You Must Avoid
- 3 Ways The Affluent Consumer is Different
- Advisor Social Checkup
- Advisor-Client Communications Agreements
- Answer This Question in Your LinkedIn Summary
- Conducting a Top 25 Client Audit
- Defining Your Practice
- Do You Really Really Really Want More Affluent Clients?
- Filling your Intimate Events with Prospects
- Get Your Spouse Excited About Your Marketing
- 3-Step Process for Closing
- Getting Back into the Right Habits
- Getting Social with Affluent Clients
- Getting into the Mind of Today's Affluent
- Habits--Our Constant Companion
- Leading in Challenging Times
- Managing Your Priorities
- Multiplying Your Connections
- New Book! Best Practice of Elite Advisors
- One Change to Make to Your Calendar
- Satisfaction versus Loyalty
- Stop Marketing Like It's 1990!
- Strengthening Your Brand with CPAs
- The Power of Positive Thinking is a Myth
- VIDEO: 7 Affluent Spheres of Influence
- VIDEO: How to Activate Your Achievement Cycle
- VIDEO: How to Handle an Obnoxious Fee Question
- VIDEO: Client Acquisition Statistics Through Social Media
- VIDEO: Keeping Your Team Retreat Momentum Alive
- VIDEO: One Simple Tip to Increase LinkedIn Introductions
- VIDEO: And The Best Way to Ask for a LinkedIn Introduction Is...
- VIDEO: Selecting Your Ideal Business Coach
- VIDEO: The Traditional Sales Cycle is Dead
- VIDEO: Why Facebook is Perfect for Getting Personal with Clients
- Video: Stop Asking for Referrals!
- Who Are Your "Connectors"?
- Your Affluent Clients Use Facebook
- 'Tis the Season to Mix Business with Pleasure
- 10 Differences Between Boomers and Millennials: New Research!
- 3 Must-Know LinkedIn Settings for Financial Advisors
- 3 Ways to Break Down the Sales Wall
- 5 Tips for Small Market Prospecting
- Assessing Your Affluent Relationships
- Content Marketing in the Digital World
- Email Required When Adding New LinkedIn Connection
- Financial Advisor Marketing Plan
- Financial Advisor Tips for Creating Videos that "Pop"
- Financial Advisors Rock
- Flushing Support Personnel Inefficiencies
- How Financial Advisors Should Redefine their Value Proposition
- How to Ask Your Prospect Questions with Major "Impact"
- How to Calculate Your Referral Flow Rate
- How to Conduct Production COI Review Meetings
- How to use a "Social Card"
- Lights, Camera, Action! It’s Time To Embrace Video
- Like It or Not – Your Brand is Digital
- LinkedIn Introductions
- Meet our 2015 Elite Financial Advisor
- New Advisors - Sell Your Youth!
- One Step Ahead of Your Prospects’ Concerns
- Simple Strategies for Engaging the Next-Gen
- Situational Story Telling for Financial Advisors
- Tips for Leveraging a Shared Assistant
- Twitter Cold Prospecting
- VIDEO: Approaching Social Contacts for Business
- VIDEO: 3 Holiday Ideas to put You in Front of the Next Generation
- VIDEO: 3 Phrases Financial Advisors Should Avoid
- VIDEO: 3 Rules for Working with Millennials
- VIDEO: 5 Things to do on LinkedIn Everyday
- VIDEO: Brand Impressions
- VIDEO: Breadth vs. Depth
- VIDEO: Build Prospect List with New to Area Search on LinkedIn
- VIDEO: Car or Cell Phone?
- VIDEO: Cold Connecting
- VIDEO: Demise of the Sales Assistant
- VIDEO: Expand Your Sales Force
- VIDEO: HR Mayhem is Coming
- VIDEO: How to Get Honest Client Feedback
- VIDEO: How to Respond to "What's Going to Happen in 2014?"
- VIDEO: How to Utilize Your Junior Advisor
- VIDEO: Intimate Events on the Cheap
- VIDEO: LinkedIn Cold Prospecting Straegy
- VIDEO: Newest, Hottest Affluent Marketing Tactics
- VIDEO: Newsle
- VIDEO: Robo Advisor
- VIDEO: Scripting Your Assistant
- VIDEO: The #1 Day to Post on Facebook
- Volatility Action Plan for Financial Advisors
- WEBINAR by Matt Oechsli & Rob Knapp: Setting New Standards for Elite Advisors
- What Clients Actually Hear
- What's Your Minimum?
- When the Prospecting Trainer Gets Prospected
- Who Needs a Financial Advisor?
- Why We Like Small LinkedIn Networks
- You Can't Save Your Way to Sales