There are endless articles on what to say when meeting with clients and prospects. But just as important as what to say, is what not to say...
Videos & Articles
In this episode, Stephen and Kevin discuss 3 common sales objections and responses...
The greatest motivator of today’s affluent is the fear of loss. This isn’t a revelation, as fear has always been the greatest motivator. What’s interesting is that...
In this episode, Stephen and Kevin discuss 5 growth tips for new financial advisors.
Think for a moment about how you communicate your “team approach” to prospective clients. Being on a team, in and of itself, indicates that you’ve moved beyond...
In this episode, Stephen and Kevin discuss 10 creative ways to touch base with prospects and a space-saving hack for iPhone users.
The differences between financial advisors who received 5 or more referrals from COIs in 2015 and those who received none are quite visible. So, what’s the first step...
In this episode, Stephen and Kevin are joined by a surprise special guest and discuss the biggest obstacle advisors face when growing their business.
How do sales people typically stay in front of their non-responsive prospects? Most don’t. If they do, they usually resort to salesy communication like a quick call to...
You and your client’s CPA are professionals in kind. You have mutual clients. Nobody takes a back seat; not you, not the CPA...
- 8 Phrases Clients and Prospects Don’t Want to Hear
- The Stephen and Kevin Show - Episode 29
- Are You Ready to Showcase to CPAs?
- Your Clients' Greatest Motivator
- The DOL Fiduciary – a Gift?!
- Your Team’s Most Critical One-Sheet
- The Stephen and Kevin Show - Episode 27
- Next-Level Facebook Stalking for Business
- Our Research Cracks the CPA Referral Code
- 10 Affluent Conversation Rules from 1875
- The Stephen and Kevin Show - Episode 26
- 10 Creative Ways to Keep Dying Prospects on Life Support
- 5 Astute Questions to Ask a Client’s CPA
- Winners Make the Most Mistakes
- The Stephen and Kevin Show - Episode 25
- Think You Can Relate to NextGen Investors? Answer These Questions...
- Earn the Right to Connect with Clients on Facebook
- Why Facebook Activity Matters: From “Likes” to New Clients
- It’s Not Just about Golf: The Top 5 Recreational Activities of Today’s Affluent
- Like It or Not – Your Brand is Digital
- The Self-Applied Pygmalion Effect for Advisors
- The Stephen and Kevin Show - Episode 28
- How “Stopping Short” Could Help Land Your Next Big Client
- “Always Be Closing” for Today’s Advisor