Videos & Articles
Do you try to get most introductions from those with 500+ LinkedIn connections? Kevin explains why you should broaden your focus, and target those with smaller networks.
by Matt Oechsli
Boston: “After listening to your speech, if I’m honest with myself, I need a burst of motivation,” confessed Keith as a segue to asking, “Could you give me a couple of...
by Matt Oechsli
The affluent don’t read brochures, have little trust in advertising, and are the most cynical and skeptical species on the planet. So how does a financial advisor market...
You find a new LinkedIn connection you want to add & click "connect." Then, you're stopped in your tracks. Ugh, you're required to enter an email address. Kevin shares how to avoid this...
by Stephen Boswell & Kevin Nichols
A few weeks ago, I received a mysterious voicemail from an unknown person.
“Hi Kevin, John Doe here. Your friend Sarah Jones...
Extremely satisfied clients = loyal clients. Stephen shares how to get honest feedback - it's critical for business growth.
by Matt Oechsli
Dallas: “At what level of asset accumulation does your Affluent Research say that people realize they need a financial advisor?” asked Jeremy during the Q & A session...
Matt and Stephen discuss the evolution of the sales assistant role.
by Stephen Boswell and Kevin Nichols
That’s right folks – get ready for chips and salsa, quiche and margaritas (not in that order please). If you want to connect with Millennials and Gen-...
- Improving Communication Within a Team
- Mapping Your Social Network
- Less is More
- 2 Words and 1 Phrase You Must Avoid
- 3 Ways The Affluent Consumer is Different
- Advisor Social Checkup
- Advisor-Client Communications Agreements
- Answer This Question in Your LinkedIn Summary
- Conducting a Top 25 Client Audit
- Defining Your Practice
- Do You Really Really Really Want More Affluent Clients?
- Filling your Intimate Events with Prospects
- Get Your Spouse Excited About Your Marketing
- 3-Step Process for Closing
- Getting Back into the Right Habits
- Getting Social with Affluent Clients
- Getting into the Mind of Today's Affluent
- Habits--Our Constant Companion
- Leading in Challenging Times
- Managing Your Priorities
- Multiplying Your Connections
- New Book! Best Practice of Elite Advisors
- One Change to Make to Your Calendar
- Satisfaction versus Loyalty
- Stop Marketing Like It's 1990!
- Strengthening Your Brand with CPAs
- The Power of Positive Thinking is a Myth
- VIDEO: 7 Affluent Spheres of Influence
- VIDEO: How to Activate Your Achievement Cycle
- VIDEO: How to Handle an Obnoxious Fee Question
- VIDEO: Client Acquisition Statistics Through Social Media
- VIDEO: Keeping Your Team Retreat Momentum Alive
- VIDEO: One Simple Tip to Increase LinkedIn Introductions
- VIDEO: And The Best Way to Ask for a LinkedIn Introduction Is...
- VIDEO: Selecting Your Ideal Business Coach
- VIDEO: The Traditional Sales Cycle is Dead
- VIDEO: Why Facebook is Perfect for Getting Personal with Clients
- Video: Stop Asking for Referrals!
- Who Are Your "Connectors"?
- Your Affluent Clients Use Facebook
- 'Tis the Season to Mix Business with Pleasure
- 3 Ways to Break Down the Sales Wall
- Assessing Your Affluent Relationships
- Content Marketing in the Digital World
- Email Required When Adding New LinkedIn Connection
- Financial Advisor Marketing Plan
- Financial Advisor Tips for Creating Videos that "Pop"
- Flushing Support Personnel Inefficiencies
- How Financial Advisors Should Redefine their Value Proposition
- How to Ask Your Prospect Questions with Major "Impact"
- How to Calculate Your Referral Flow Rate
- How to Conduct Production COI Review Meetings
- How to use a "Social Card"
- Lights, Camera, Action! It’s Time To Embrace Video
- Like It or Not – Your Brand is Digital
- LinkedIn Introductions
- New Advisors - Sell Your Youth!
- Simple Strategies for Engaging the Next-Gen
- Situational Story Telling for Financial Advisors
- Tips for Leveraging a Shared Assistant
- Twitter Cold Prospecting
- VIDEO: 3 Holiday Ideas to put You in Front of the Next Generation
- VIDEO: 3 Phrases Financial Advisors Should Avoid
- VIDEO: 3 Rules for Working with Millennials
- VIDEO: 5 Things to do on LinkedIn Everyday
- VIDEO: Brand Impressions
- VIDEO: Breadth vs. Depth
- VIDEO: Build Prospect List with New to Area Search on LinkedIn
- VIDEO: Cold Connecting
- VIDEO: Demise of the Sales Assistant
- VIDEO: Expand Your Sales Force
- VIDEO: HR Mayhem is Coming
- VIDEO: How to Get Honest Client Feedback
- VIDEO: How to Respond to "What's Going to Happen in 2014?"
- VIDEO: How to Utilize Your Junior Advisor
- VIDEO: Intimate Events on the Cheap
- VIDEO: Newest, Hottest Affluent Marketing Tactics
- VIDEO: Newsle
- VIDEO: Robo Advisor
- VIDEO: Scripting Your Assistant
- VIDEO: The #1 Day to Post on Facebook
- Volatility Action Plan for Financial Advisors
- WEBINAR by Matt Oechsli & Rob Knapp: Setting New Standards for Elite Advisors
- What Clients Actually Hear
- What's Your Minimum?
- When the Prospecting Trainer Gets Prospected
- Who Needs a Financial Advisor?
- Why We Like Small LinkedIn Networks
- You Can't Save Your Way to Sales